Zucchini lasagna. Rao's will take your Lasagna to the next level with one of our famous sauces. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Stir in seasonings and tomato sauce.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even shared it in my first cookbook! Zucchini Lasagna is a low-carb, gluten free twist on your favorite Italian comfort food. You can cook Zucchini lasagna using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini lasagna
- Prepare of Zucchini thinly sliced.
- You need of Ground beef or Turkey.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- It’s of Mushrooms(optional).
- You need of Pasta sauce(I used Ragu).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Adobo seasoning salt.
- It’s of Chipotle Ranch dressing.
This is an absolutely scrumptious way to use all that zucchini from your garden. Round out this satisfying family Zucchini Lasagna with a nice salad and tasty bread. We're talking lots of layers of zucchini, mushrooms, a delicious beef sauce and, of course, loaded with lots of cheese. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles.
Zucchini lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef or ground turkey in a large pot over medium heat, stirring frequently..
- Add in garlic, onion, and continue to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Stir in Pasta sauce, bring to a little boil… remove from heat.
- Place a thin layer of the sauce in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer zucchini and mushrooms over sauce, then mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat, alternating layering of sauce, then zucchini and mushrooms.
- Finish with layer of mozzarella cheese on top and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Bake lasagna at 325°F for 15 minutes, covered with foil..
- After 15 minutes, remove foil, increase temperature to 350°F, and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna, minus the extra carbs! Using zucchini slices instead of wheat noodles in this tasty lasagna is genius! You lower the carbs AND enjoy the wonderfully fresh flavor of zucchini. This zucchini lasagna recipe is SO good, you want even miss the pasta! This Zucchini Lasagna is a comforting, hot, meaty, cheesy, saucy, low-carb, gluten free, keto take on your favorite Italian comfort food!