Meat puff pastry. Easily make your delicious home-made meat puff pastry with this step by step recipe. Meat Stuffed Puff Pastry aka Burekas or Mince Meat Puffs. Puff pastry can be a blessing when you need to do something quick and simple, especially when you have unexpected guest around or.
How to make puff pastry minced meat pie: Start by defrosting the puff pastry. Our puff pastry ideas include puff pastry tarts, sweet puff pastry recipes, easy puff pastry tarte tatin and beef Best ever puff pastry recipes. A tempting and varied collection of puff pastry recipes, from snacks and pies to delicate mille feuille. You can cook Meat puff pastry using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat puff pastry
- Prepare 1 of puff pastry.
- You need 200-250 of meat.
- It’s of Feta cheese.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of small glass mix frozen vegetables.
- It’s 1 of small potato.
- Prepare of Some black olive.
- Prepare of Mix spice.
- It’s As needed of Dried coriander.
- It’s As needed of Tumric.
- You need As needed of crashed Black pepper.
- Prepare As needed of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Small piece of ginger.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 piece of frozen spinach.
- Prepare As needed of Sesame seed.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s As needed of black cumin seed.
It is the many layers of puff pastry that give it its desirable flaky quality, and these are built up during. But if you want a really buttery flavour, try Puff pastry can be bought ready-made either chilled or frozen. Look for all-butter varieties for the best. Prepare the puff pastry: Working with one puff pastry sheet at a time, roll it out so that it's long Assemble the empanadas: Fill each with about a tablespoon of meat mixture in the middle of each.
Meat puff pastry step by step
- Cut the onion, crashed the garlic and ginger..
- Add the oil to the pan then garlic and onion to it..
- Add the minced meat to the onion and garlic..
- Wait until meat turn colour add the all spice..
- Add the salt and frozen spinach..
- In other pan add oil then vegetable until soften with same spice of meat..
- Add the mix to meat and add some water if needed..
- Mix the meat with olive, cheese..
- Prepare the puff pastry add to dish lower part full with mix meat and vegetables..
- Cover it with other piece of puff pastry close the edge..
- Decorate with cumin & sesame..
- Put the egg with a Burch on the puff pastry..
- Put the oven for 200 until turn red..
Puff pastry can be time consuming to make, but the results are worth it. If you have a recipe that requires puff pastry and you do not have access to the pre-made frozen kind, you can make your own. Puff pastry pockets with strawberry filling. Freshly baked Puff pastry Sausage rolls with tomato sauce and parsley on a white plate, english party food, horizontal view from above, close-up. It appears that puff pastry was known as early as ancient Greece: they would integrate chunks of Before starting this Puff Pastry recipe, make sure you have organised all the necessary ingredients.