Lobster Filled Puff Pastry. Today I wanted to show you this very quick and easy version of the Italian pastry called Sfogliatelle or Lobster tails. Lobster pot pies make the perfect date night meal. Easy to prepare using fresh or frozen lobster, utterly delicious and the ultimate in comfort food.
Sweetened cream cheese and sliced strawberries are spooned into baked puff pastry shells to make picture-perfect individual desserts. Small Nutella-filled Puff Pastry HornsL'Antro dell'Alchimista. Do not bake Cups in a microwave or a toaster oven. You can cook Lobster Filled Puff Pastry using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster Filled Puff Pastry
- You need 6 of Pepperidge Puff Pastry Dhells.
- Prepare 1-2 of to 21/2 pound fresh steamed Maine lobster, meat remived.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 of lemons cut into four wedges for eac lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- It’s of Cajun seasoning and Romano cheese as needed for sprinkling puff.
Place Puff Pastry Cups on ungreased baking sheets with "top" facing up. Store-bought puff pastry can be a home cook's best friend. Puff pastry can intimidate many home cooks. If you're wondering how other people whip up beautiful turnovers and Danishes, you might consider buying some premade dough instead of making it yourself.
Lobster Filled Puff Pastry step by step
- Chop lobster neat.
- Place pastry shells on parchment lined baking sheet, brush with egg wash and season with a sprinkle of Cajun seasoning and Romano cheeseBake according to package directions.
- Remove tops and hollow out shell.
- Meanwhile heat butter in a small skillet, add the juice of the 1/4 of thelemon and salt and pepper.
- Add lobster meat and parsley and turn off heat and baste lobster with butter.
- Fill hot pastry puffs with lobster using a slotted spoon to drain excess butter.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.
I've made one of the best things It is still summer, right? Butter soaked lobster in a sherry cream under piles of pastry. Spoon the filling into ramekins or a baking dish. Cut pieces of puff pastry to fit the tops and brush. Puff Pastry Desserts Puff Pastry Recipes Puff Pastries Delicious Desserts Dessert Recipes Similar to an almond crescent, this braided pastry creation is so light and flaky, but is filled with a rich Stained Glass Cookies with endless shape and filling options!