Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie. Call this mushroom pie a California quiche, with its Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, eggs, sour cream, garlic, and a whole pound of mushrooms. The crust is actually herbed mushrooms! It's also filled with a great tasting herbed ham and cheese custard.
Mix in flour, cottage cheese, parsley, chives, sherry or. Find cheese mushroom pie stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Mini chicken mushroom cheese pie Mushroom and cheese pie. You can have Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie
- It’s 2 packages of puff pastry.
- You need 150 g of cold cut meat of your choice.
- You need 200 g of easy melting cheese.
- You need 200 g of champion mushrooms.
- You need 200 g of curd.
- You need 150 g of green pesto.
- Prepare 3 of tbp bolognese tomato sauce.
- It’s 50 g of butter for buttering the ovenproof dish.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk for top of pie.
- You need of For the caramelized onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 3 of big onions.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mustard with added horseradish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of masala spice mix.
- You need of For tomato salad.
- Prepare 6 pieces of red raddish.
- It’s 2 of big tomatoes.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Prepare of Juice of one lemon.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For cucumber salad.
- You need 1 of big cucumber.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need of Juice of half lemon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Portion of fresh-baked, mushroom-cheese pie isolated on white Chicken mushroom cheese in roll. MUSHROOM BOREK,MUSHROOM CHEESE PIE The filling is a mixture of cheese, mushrooms and herbs like parsley, fresh dill and green onions. Mushrooms gratin with cream, cheese, French dish julienne. Potato casserole with salted mushrooms in a clay plate on old wo.
Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie instructions
- I buttered the ovenproof dish: bottom and walls too.
- Then I carefully put the puff pastry into the dish, best idea is to put two layers to "strenghten" the "walls"..
- Next I made the caramelized onions: on little oil I fried the onions, adding salt and sugar, scraping often. I did this on a low flame so they dont burn. When onions are caramelized I took them out of the pan but left the oil in it for the mushrooms..
- I peeled the champion mushroom and cut them into slices. I put them on the oil left behind by the onion, added some more oil, added the masala spice mix and added the mustard which has horse radish in it. I stirred them often, and I let them get a nice brown colour. Then I added back the caramelized onions and kept stirring for a short time on high flame..
- I put the cold cut meat as first layer on the puff pastry.
- Then added grated cheese and anothe layer of meet, and a layer of bolognese tomato sauce mixed with some green pesto.
- Then came the mushrooms with onion and more cheese.
- Next I mixed the curd with the rest of the pesto, put it as next layer, then covered it with another layer of cold cut meat. I put some mustard- horse radish mix on top of the meat..
- Next I made the decoration top out of puff pastry, gave it an egg yolh wash and put it in the oven on 250 degrees celcius, till the top puff pastry got golden..
- I made a salad by cutting the radish, tomato and onion into same sized cubes and gave it a dressing by mixing lemon juice with salt and sugar.
- For the cucumber salad I mixed the shredded cucumber with the smashed garlic cloves and gave it a dressing made of lemon juice with salt and sugar.
Add cheese; heat until cheese is melted (do not boil). Gradually add mixture to slightly beaten eggs. Buy the ingredients for our Little mushroom and cheese pies recipe from Tesco today. This delectable flavour-packed cheese and chanterelle pie makes a perfect vegetarian keto meal. A quick and spectacular treat that packs really well for a picnic, complements your summer buffet or.