yummy homemade sausage rolls. Homemade Sausage Rolls are a British dietary staple and convenience food that are usually enjoyed as a snack, in miniature form for buffet and party food, or served as a meal with fresh peas and chips. The great British sausage roll is the most popular grab-and-go foods in the U. Sold by every pastry. · Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls – Sausage mixed with delicious seasonings like basil, oregano, and thyme, all wrapped up in a butter puff pastry!
Homemade Sausage Rolls are perfect for so many occasions! From picnics to beach days and birthday parties. Truly…maybe we should say they are perfect for ALL occasions! You can cook yummy homemade sausage rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of yummy homemade sausage rolls
- It’s 1 packages of sausage meat.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 packages of ready rolled puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 5 ml of mustard.
- You need 1 small of egg.
Our sausage roll recipe is super easy and incredibly yummy! [Homemade] – food you made at home. I figured everyone knew what a sausage roll was about.here in Canada they are common. Amazing with a beer and some good mustard! Yummy and easy Handmade Sausage Rolls!
yummy homemade sausage rolls step by step
- roll out the puff pastry sheets and set to the side.
- finely dice the onion and in a latge bowl break up the sausage meat.
- mix sausage meat with the onion.
- season with salt and pepper and add mustard or other spices if desired for a little kick.
- place sausage meat in a long roll length ways down the pastry.
- start to roll, stopping at the seam and brushing with egg wash before sealing.
- cut to desired lengths and place in a greased tin, seal side down.
- brush tops with mixed egg and bake at 180° for 30 mins.
Great for party food or lunchboxes! Beat remaining egg in a bowl and brush the egg over the pastry. How to Make Homemade Sausage SeasoningKitchen Stewardship. The Easiest Homemade Sausage Rolls Ever! Kids Eat by Shanai. sausages, puff pastry, egg.