4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. This Zucchini Lasagna is healthy recipe, using zucchini slices instead of noodles. This low-carb and keto dish is NOT watery, and tastes amazing!
It's very healthy, easy to make and has an incredible mix of. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby It has zucchini in place of noodles, a delicious tomato sauce with ground beef and amazing spices, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese, ricotta and. This delicious and keto-friendly lasagne is made with layers of zucchini instead of pasta and You can skip the carbs and enjoy the taste of traditional lasagna if you cook Keto Zucchini Lasagna. You can have 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- Prepare of ground turkey browned and drained.
- Prepare of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- It’s of eggs whisked.
- You need of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- Prepare of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- You need of low fat cream cheese.
- You need of parm cheese.
- It’s of cream of chicken healthy request.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
The cheese and eggs provide a good amount of protein, which has numerous health benefits. Keywords: keto lasagna, lasagna recipe, Low Carb Lasagna, zucchini lasagna. This Keto Zucchini Lasgna will be a family favorite once they get a taste of the goodness! Alternating adding a layer of turkey, shredded cheese, and then again zucchini until all ingredients have been used.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) step by step
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
Meatless lasagna with cottage cheese, mozzarella, Cheddar and Parmesan. Blot any moisture off the zucchini strips with paper towels. Top evenly with one third of the sauce, then one third of the shredded cheese. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna Using zucchini slices instead of wheat noodles in this tasty lasagna is genius!