Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie. I highly recommend the seafood potpie. The second time we made it we added lobster and made it better. Pot Pie Recipes Fish Shellfish Recipes Main Dish.
Find out about the program at www.eicc.edu/culinary. A really good seafood pot pie is one of the most memorable dinner pies you can create. We begin with steamed mussels, in part for the meats but also for the lovely broth. You can have Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie
- Prepare 1 sheet of PUFF PASTRY (can find at walmart in the frozen section).
- You need 1 of *** cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of onion soup.
- Prepare 1 can of New England Clam Showder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 10 oz of package frozen peas and carrots (can used frozen veggies), thawed (about 1 1/2 cup).
- It’s 3 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 1 packages (12 oz) of cooked baby shrimp (small).
- Prepare 1 cup of imitation crab meat (6 oz bag).
- You need 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 1 of small onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter..
- It’s 3 dash of hot sauce (optional).
Next we'll simmer shrimp in that broth, thicken the liquid with a buttery roux. Superior Seafood Pot aka 一品锅 in Chinese is a popular zichar dish in Singapore. As much as we love to order this dish whenever we eat at zichar, this doesn't. I have tasted Ina Garten's Lobster Potpie and it was awesome – so how can you improve on something so delicious but she has!!!
Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie step by step
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes until its easy to handle. Heat the oven at 375°……spray a shallow casserole dish. 12x8x2". I bought pot pie tins at walmart.
- Stir soup, milk, hot sauce, veggies, crabmeat in a mixing bowl. remove remaining shell from shrimp and add to the bowl..
- Saute celery and onion in butter. add to bowl of seafood mixture..
- Pour in prepared baking dish..
- Put unfolded pasty on lightly floured surface and roll until it 10×9…. roll around rolling pin just so u can transfer. so it should just be a loose roll..
- Gently unroll pastry over the dish. crimp or roll the edges to seal it to the dish..
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until pastry is golden. the filling bubbles. let it sit for 5 minutes so it thickens..
- ** inspired by the recipe from the Campbell's Casserole and One Dish recipes…..
She also says that she loves all kinds of potpies — chicken, lobster, vegetable, plus the one with seafood. My new favorite pot pie is this one, a Seafood Pot Pie, made using frozen shrimp and imitation crab. Place pastry in baking dish over hot seafood mixture. Roll outer edges of pastry over edges of baking dish, and press onto edges. Creamy, hearty and perfect for cold night in.