Easy with Frozen Puff Pastry Heart-shaped Meat Pie.
You can cook Easy with Frozen Puff Pastry Heart-shaped Meat Pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy with Frozen Puff Pastry Heart-shaped Meat Pie
- You need 4 of Frozen puff pastry.
- Prepare 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned tomato.
- Prepare 1 of total 100 grams Leftover vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, onions, etc.).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of each Black pepper, garam masala.
- You need of For Glaze [A].
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mirin.
Easy with Frozen Puff Pastry Heart-shaped Meat Pie step by step
- Bring the frozen puff pastry to room temperature. Combine the [A] ingredients. Roughly mince the garlic and vegetables. Heat the olive oil and garlic in a frying pan..
- When golden brown, add the ground meat and sauté. After it's cooked enough, add the vegetables and continue to sauté. Then add tomatoes and the seasoning ingredients, and cook until all water is reduced..
- Cut the puff pastry with a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Take two of that and make a "window" using a smaller heart-shaped cutter. I made a pattern for the outside crust, and cut out the inside with a cookie cutter..
- Please refer to this recipe for the heart-shaped pattern:..
- Coat the inside with the [A] mixture and sandwich the filling. Pinch the corners to close and secure. Also coat the top of the pie with the [A] mixture..
- Follow the instructions on the package of the puff pastry to adjust cooking temperature and time. Done! Don't forget to adjust to your oven as well..