Mandys puff pastry with bolognese sauce. Easy peasy cheesy Bolognese pies made with leftover Bolognese sauce encased in buttery puff pastry with mature cheddar. Brush the edges of the pastry with egg then fold the pastry over and crimp the edges. Cut a slit into the top of the pastry to allow steam to escape then brush with egg.
These delicious Bolognese pastries are the perfect way to use leftover Bolognese sauce, encasing it in crisp and flaky pastry, to create a quick and easy dinner or snack. As a member, you'll be able to store your favorite Pepperidge Farm® Puff Petite burgers get jazzed up with melted cheese and puff pastry to create an appetizer everyone Thoroughly mix the beef, steak sauce, seasoned salt, black pepper and green onions in a medium. Puff Pastry Samosa – the famous samosa made easy with puff pastry – with holidays around the corner, these would make great appetizer! You can have Mandys puff pastry with bolognese sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mandys puff pastry with bolognese sauce
- Prepare 1 of readymade puff pastry.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of leftover meat sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach to serve.
I can't believe we are less than a month away from Thanksgiving! Wow, I don't really know where the time went, but I do know that with. An Italian, red sauce-y, baked pasta dish is a hearty meal on a chilly night. This one is kind of like an unstructured lasagna.
Mandys puff pastry with bolognese sauce instructions
- Pre heat oven to180℃/350℉..
- Unroll puff pastry and cut into 6 equal squares..
- Add to each square one tablespoon of cream cheese, spread over pastry leaving a border around the edges about 1/2 inch..
- Add heaped tablespoon of meat sauce on top of cream cheese, then finish with tablespoon of grated cheese. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344493-mandys-meat-and-vegetable-spaghetti-sauce.
- Place on a baking sheet on the middle shelf and cook for 25-30minutes, checking after about 20 minutes..
- Remove carefully and serve one or two pieces with some spinach on the side. Enjoy..
You can use any meat sauce (or even a vegetarian tomato sauce) in place of the bolognese. Just make a simple green salad and you are good to go. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently. This Bolognese sauce can be cooked in advance and frozen.