Try it for Halloween! Simple Meat Pie 2009.
You can have Try it for Halloween! Simple Meat Pie 2009 using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Try it for Halloween! Simple Meat Pie 2009
- You need 2 of Frozen puff pastry.
- Prepare 500 grams of Mixture of ground pork and beef.
- It’s 1/2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Consomme bouillon cube.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Try it for Halloween! Simple Meat Pie 2009 step by step
- How about this for a party spread?.
- Sauté the garlic and onion, add the ground meat, and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the canned tomato and consomme bouillon, and simmer..
- Add katakuriko to thicken, if needed..
- Parboil the spinach..
- Cut puff pastry into pumpkin shapes, spread the meat and spinach on top of one sheet, then top with the other sheet. Use a fork to press down along the edges..
- With the leftover pastry, cut out the letters HALLOWEEN. Brush with watered egg yolk mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes in oven set to 390F/200C..