Super easy sausage rolls. I adore sausage rolls, especially pork sausage rolls. But living in the US, if I want sausage rolls, I have to make them myself. I've shared my recipe for But if you're looking to make a ridiculously easy, super quick, yet delicious as ever version of sausage rolls – then this is the recipe for you.
Roll crescent roll dough around creamy breakfast sausage for crowd-pleasing sausage rolls at your next brunch or party. Epic, EASY classic homemade sausage rolls recipe that I dare say rivals the famous Bourke St Bakery, declared by many as the best sausage rolls in Australia! It takes more than store bought sausage mince to make a truly delicious filling. You can cook Super easy sausage rolls using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super easy sausage rolls
- It’s 1 of puff pastry sheet.
- It’s 40 grams of flour.
- It’s 900 grams of sausage meat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
The little but important thing I do that takes this from. Eat these family-friendly sausage rolls with a chutney or pickle. Put the sausage on the puff pastry. Sausage rolls go down well with most people – children and adults alike.
Super easy sausage rolls instructions
- Preheat your oven to 200° and line two baking trays with tin foil.
- Place your sausage meat in a bowl and mix with 3\4 of your flour until it's less sticky and make into a ball.
- Sprinkle the rest of your flour on your work top and rolling pin then roll out your pastry sheet to 16inX16in.
- Split your sausage meat in two and roll into two long sausage shapes the length of your pastry..
- Place one long sausage down either edge of your pastry, slice the pastry down the middle and roll each one towards the centre leaving about an inch unrolled.
- Using a pastry brush, put a little milk down the length of each open side then roll up and seal.
- Turn both over so that the seal is now on the bottom, cut off the ends of both to neaten it up.
- Cut the two rolls into your desired size and score with a knife.
- Brush a little milk over each roll then place on your baking tray leaving a little space between each one and bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Enjoy hot or cold :).
These are delicious and super easy. Cut the pastry in half lengthways so that you have two thin strips measuring. Sausage Rolls are a must-have for potlucks, Game Day parties, and holiday gatherings. Made with pizza dough and fresh sausages, they're like The kids loved them and when my parents joined us for dinner, they did, too. You have to have one recipe that is practically as easy as ordering pizza, after all.