Chicken Wellington. I made this for my boyfriend, he said it was good, but he did not say Chicken Wellington. At first I was iffy on making it. I thought that it would be weird mixing cream cheese with a.
This is not at all hard to put together, it's an amazing dish to serve to dinner. A variation of the classic beef Wellington, this stunning entrée stars boneless chicken breasts topped with a mushroom-onion mix. Chicken Wellington with Country Cranberry Pecan StuffingRock Recipes. You can cook Chicken Wellington using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Wellington
- You need 500 gms of boneless chicken cubes.
- Prepare 7-8 of bread slices chunks.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper powder & mixed herbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need of For stuffing.
- You need 300gms of mince meat.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped mint- coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each – red chilli, haldi, coriander & garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of beaten egg with few drops of oil.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare sheets of Ready to use puff-pastry.
Make these creamy Chicken Wellingtons stuffed with mushrooms and parsley the next time you want to impress your family or dinner guests. Wrap pastry around the chicken breast, pressing edges to seal tightly. Place seam-side down on greased baking sheets. Serve with mushroom sauce over the Wellington or on the side of the plate.
Chicken Wellington step by step
- Method : for stuffing : in a deep sauce pan/kadhai heat oil. saute onions. add ginger garlic paste,dry masalas & 1 cup water. add the mince mutton & mix well. cook on high heat for few minutes until meat is tender & water has evaporated. add the green chillies, chopped mint-coriander & stir well. keep aside & let it cool.
- In a food processer blend chicken cubes with broken bread slices,eggs,schezwan sauce,salt,black pepper powder,mixed herbs,fresh cream in to a smooth paste..
- Spread a cling film on a flat surface & spread the chicken mixture evenly on all sides. Spread the mutton mince stuffing over chicken leaving about ½ inch border on all sides. Roll it up gently & tightly wrap with the cling film. seal ends by tying a knot with the cling film. Refrigerate the rolled up chicken for 10-15 minutes. steam on simmering water for 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove the cling film from the chicken roll. place the puff pastry sheet on a clean flat surface. place the steamed chicken roll on the pastry sheet in center. cover the chicken roll with pastry sheet & seat the ends..
- Carefully place it in a greased baking tray & brush all over with beaten eggs..
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees & bake for 15-20 minutes & until golden from all sides..
- Slice it up & serve hot with dips of ur choice..
Chicken Wellington. "Fancy" doesn't have to mean "expensive." This elegant chicken Wellington can be made with pantry ingredients so you can save money without skimping on flavor! Chicken Wellington is a hearty meal fancy enough for any dinner party. A variation of the classic beef Wellington, this stunning entrée stars boneless chicken breasts topped with a mushroom-onion mix and wrapped in tender puff pastry. An elegant and delicious Chicken Wellington with Morels, Caramelized Onions & Gorgonzola. Brush the wellington with the egg mixture.