Mediterranean orzo salad. This Mediterranean-style salad will be on repeat this year. This pasta salad is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. The combination of colorful vegetables, cheese, and orzo — all tossed in a simple oregano.
Mediterranean Orzo Salad – Healthy and flavorful, this Greek inspired orzo recipe is filled with a variety of veggies adding lots of color and texture, and is a perfect quick and easy vegan side dish or. A fresh and beautiful main dish or I love a good orzo salad, and this is one of my favorites because it's tangy and fresh and there are. This Mediterranean Orzo Salad is bursting with delicious Mediterranean inspired flavors, packed with chickpeas, Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. You can cook Mediterranean orzo salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean orzo salad
- Prepare of red peppers / small diced.
- You need of onion/ small diced.
- Prepare of pitted kalamatta olves/chopped.
- You need of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of a few grinds of fresh bkack pepper.
- You need of box of orzo pasta.
- It’s of white balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of red pepper flakes/ optional.
Mediterranean Orzo Salad filled with tasty vegetables, toasted almonds, and a white balsamic vinaigrette that will make you swoon! This is a great salad to serve with fresh seafood or grilled chicken. This Mediterranean orzo salad is easy, fresh, healthy, and quick! It makes a satisfying and nutritious side dish or light meal.
Mediterranean orzo salad step by step
- cook orzo according to package directions. Drain pasta when cooked and place in large serving bowl..
- Add to pasta the chopped onions, peppers, olives and feta. Toss in salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. Also add pepper flakes if using. Mix salad well and chill for about 1hour. Enjoy!.
Lynn demonstrates how to make a quick and healthy salad, suitable for a dinner side dish or for lunch. This healthy orzo salad is loaded with mediterranean flavors. Most pasta salads aren't the healthiest, but this salad actually does a good job of packing a ton of nutrition into one dish! I already had orzo salad several times, but it was always store-bought, so I decided to use the orzo I bought for a home-made Mediterranean orzo salad with tomatoes, artichokes, olives, and lots of basil. This vegan Mediterranean orzo salad combines orzo, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and fresh parsley for a refreshing light meal.