Instant Pot Pork Carnitas. This Instant Pot Carnitas recipe is quick and easy to make in the pressure cooker, perfectly crispy and juicy, and so delicious! After years and years of making my go-to crispy pork carnitas recipe in the slow cooker — letting the pork slowly and steadily simmer all day long until it is perfectly tender and. The BEST Instant Pot Pork Carnitas are easy to make at home with your electric pressure cooker.
I trimmed the fat off the shoulder, but there was more than enough juice. Instant Pot Pork Carnitas – There's nothing better (or easier!) than making perfectly shredded, juicy, tender pork carnitas right in your pressure Is there anything better than super tender, perfectly shredded, juicy pork carnitas? It's so stinking good, and you can serve them in any. You can cook Instant Pot Pork Carnitas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- You need of boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Prepare of sazon.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (or 3 tbsp pureed.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- You need of dry adobo seasoning.
- You need of garlic powder.
Instant Pot Carnitas are crispy and juicy Mexican pulled pork tacos made healthy in pressure cooker. With quick pickled onions that are to-die-for! Oh, these Instant Pot Pork Carnitas were GOOD! You can taste citrusy-garlic-y-spicy juices with every crisp pork taco bite.
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas step by step
- Season pork shoulder with pepper and salt, then sear in instant pot with saute function until browned on all sides.
- Allow meat to cool, then use a sharp knife to cut into meat and insert slivers of garlic throughout.
- Combine cumin, sazon, oregano, dry adobo seasoning, and garlic powder, and rub into meat on all sides.
- Add chicken broth, bay leaves, and Chipotle peppers to the pot. Cook using the meat function on high pressure for 45 minutes..
A total disaster to eat but finger. Delicious Mexican pork made in the Instant Pot (pressure cooker) for tacos, burrito bowls, taco salads and more (also great with cilantro lime rice)! I haven't made my Slow Cooker Mexican Pork Carnitas in a while and they are going on this week's meal plan so I tested it out and it turned out juicy and. But with the Instant Pot® you can enjoy a healthier and more flavorful version of carnitas in about an hour. Crisping them up in the oven afterwards add a nice layer of caramelized bits that will stand out in your tacos!