Deviled Eggs with Dill.
You can cook Deviled Eggs with Dill using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs with Dill
- It’s 1 pinch of dill.
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayo.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of relish ( optional).
Deviled Eggs with Dill instructions
- broil eggs in water until hard.
- cut hard broiled eggs in halves longways.
- gently spoon the yolks in to a bowl without breaking the egg.
- mix all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- spoon mixture in to egg halves.
- sprinkle dill on top.
- served chilled.