Shrimp with mayo on Devilled eggs. A touch of pink for an elegant brunch or Girl Power Happy Hour. Delicate deviled eggs with lean protein and a wasabi kick to spice up your cocktail party! Deviled Eggs are one of my favorite low-carb snacks, and these Shrimp Deviled Eggs (with Wasabi or Dijon) will be a hit with anyone who loves sushi!
Make shrimp cocktail: Fill a large pot ¾ full with water. Add onion, lemon, parsley, thyme and salt. These basic deviled eggs are the perfect snack or appetizer for any event. You can have Shrimp with mayo on Devilled eggs using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp with mayo on Devilled eggs
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 of shrimps.
- It’s 5-6 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
The filling for this version is made simply with mayonnaise and a little mustard. Top these simple, basic deviled eggs with sliced grape tomatoes, snipped chives, or olive slices. We like them with slices of cornichons or diced. A fancy way to serve deviled eggs to guests!
Shrimp with mayo on Devilled eggs step by step
- To make the mayo with egg. In a bowl break the egg and beat it. Set aside..
- In a food processor add 1 Tbsp olive oil first, then ground mustard and then egg and churn for 15 secs..
- Add olive oil slowly and keep churning. The mayo will be frothy and ready to use.
- Boil 2 eggs and peel the shells and set aside.
- Break the eggs into half. Carefully with a fork take the yolks and keep it in a bowl..
- Add salt to the shrimps and cook them in 1 tsp mustard oil. Set aside.
- Now add Dijon mustard to the yolk mix and add mayo. Mix very well with the fork. Add salt and pepper powder too. Mix well.
- Carefully with the fork fill in the eggs and add the shrimps..
- Sprinkle paprika and red chilli powder..
- Refrigerate for 15 mins and enjoy as an entree.
- Ready to serve..
The only thing I would change is I would omit the Salt. I felt the bacon had enough salt but followed the recipe and wished I. These classic deviled eggs from Food Network are perfect for your next party. Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.