Fluffy Japanese Pancakes.
You can have Fluffy Japanese Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Japanese Pancakes
- It’s 2 of eggs, separate the whites and the yolk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (I used sunflower oil).
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
Fluffy Japanese Pancakes instructions
- Whisk the yolks and 1 tbsp sugar until well-combined..
- Add oil and milk bit by bit to the mix while whisking..
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt into the batter. Whisk until well-combined..
- Add vanilla and continue whisking. The batter should be sticky..
- Use a mixer for the egg whites. When the egg whites have become foamy (not yet firm), add 1 tbsp sugar. Use the mixer again in low setting until the sugar is dissolved. Use the mixer in high setting until the egg whites become stiff..
- Fold the egg whites carefully into the batter, bit by bit (I do this for about 4-5 times). You can also use a whisk but be careful not to overmix. Wait for about 5 minutes before cooking the batter..
- Heat a non-stick pan. I prefer not to use oil, but use some if you prefer it that way..
- Turn the heat to low. Scoop a bit of batter in the pan. When the bottom part has browned, flip the pancake..
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter..