You can have Fluffy Pancake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancake
- It’s of Egg Whites (about 2 Eggs).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Egg Yolks (about 2 Eggs).
- It’s of Vanilla Essence.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Milk.
Fluffy Pancake instructions
- Prepare an 18cm bottom-removable round cake pan and cover the inside with parchment paper (If you don't have parchment paper, you can use regular paper)..
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift. Set aside until use..
- Beat the egg yolk in a medium mixing bowl. Add the vanilla essence and milk and mix well..
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whip, beat the egg whites on high speed in a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar gradually and whip until the mixture is fluffy and stiff. Change the mixer speed to medium and keep mixing for 3 min (to equalize the size of bubbles). Move to a large mixing bowl..
- Pour the egg yolk mixture into the whipped egg whites (meringue) and stir until half-mixed..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until you can't see the flour any more..
- Add the vegetable oil to the mixture and mix well..
- Heat a large skillet at low temperature and coat with butter. Place the sponge cake pan upside down into the skillet. Pour the mixture into the mold and cover the mold with a lid. Cook for 35 min or until bubbles appear on the surface..
- Remove the cake pan and parchment paper. Flip the pancake with a spatula to cook the other side..
- Serve with whipped cream, fruits, maple syrup, etc….
- More Details At http://www.chez-k.org/classics/fluffy-pancake/.