Fluffy Bananut Pancakes.
You can cook Fluffy Bananut Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Bananut Pancakes
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Ripe Banana.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Sunflower Oil/Butter.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- You need of Self Raising Flour.
- It’s of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of Light Brown Sugar.
Fluffy Bananut Pancakes step by step
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl and add the two eggs. Whisk until fluffy..
- Add the peanut butter and incorporate it into the banaegg mix. Add a dash of vanilla extract and add the sugar..
- Add the flour a little at a time and using a fork, blend it with the mixture..
- Heat some oil/butter in a pan and when it gets hot, pour some of the pancake mix into the middle of the pan. Turn the pan in circles to ensure the mix forms a circle and mighty touches the sides of the pan..
- Lower heat and wait until a few air holes have formed in the pan, using a spatula, slide it underneath the pancake and flip over. Either that or employ your fab pancake flipping skills and toss that Bananut pancake in the air!.
- Keep on low heat until the pancake has cooked on both sides. Keep flipping to ensure this..
- When you feel it is cooked and ready to eat, slide it on a plate and top with anything you fancy..