Robin's Devilled Eggs.
You can have Robin's Devilled Eggs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Robin's Devilled Eggs
- Prepare 1 dozen of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of English Mustard.
- It’s 24 dash of Paprika.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Robin's Devilled Eggs instructions
- Hardboil eggs and let cool before removing shell. I tend to hardboil a few extra since some crack or end up splitting when removing the shell..
- Cut all eggs in half vertically so that both halves are even. Place all yolks in a bowl and place egg whites in a devilled egg holder..
- Using a food processor or fork, smash all yolks until fine crumbles..
- Add mayonnaise, English mustard, salt & pepper to yolks and continue smashing and whipping with fork until smooth..
- Add yolk mixture to a piping bag or just using a teaspoon, fill each egg white with the yolk mixture..
- Sprinkle each egg with a dash of paprika. Chill and serve..