Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder. I only really knew bacon, pork shoulder/butt for pulled pork, and pork chops. Oh yeah, and prosciutto and pancetta! I can't believe I've been missing out There's nothing more delicious and juicy than this Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with an apple filling.
This bacon-wrapped pork loin seems fancy-ish, but is actually quite quick and easy. Roast a tray of potatoes in the oven at the same time, and. Are things starting to get a little nippy around your neck of the woods? You can have Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder
- Prepare of Pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1-2 packs of bacon.
- It’s 1 of apple.
- You need Half of a cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 sticks of butter.
- You need Half of a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare Clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Or are you one of the lucky folks who get the beginning Pork and apples would go perfectly with some baked summer squash, or grab one of the hands-down cheapest vegetables this time of year and. This pork tenderloin recipe is made with cinnamon and brown sugar, and apples and raisins or dried cranberries. Lean and mild pork tenderloin pairs nicely with apples and spices. This dish is a simple seasoned mixture of pork tenderloin roasted with spiced apples and.
Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder instructions
- Pre heat oven to 240…Chop garlic into chunks….Season shoulder with all the seasoning and brown sugar (save some sugar to top off with after you wrap in bacon)….cut slits in the pork shoulder and insert garlic pieces.
- Chop up half the apple and sprinkle it on the top.
- Wrap bacon around shoulder.
- Top with the remaining apple slices.
- Put in a shallow baking pan.
- Place butter in pan 1/2 stick one each side.
- Dust with more brown sugar.
- Bake low and slow about an hour per pound.
APPLE CINNAMON SLOW COOKER Recipes – porkloin, cinnamon, Mashed potatoes, slow cooker recipes, healthy snacks#Valentine's Day. Bacon Wrapped Armadillo Eggs are like a jalapeno popper meatball mashup. Filling enough to be a main dish, but portable enough to make as appetizers. The first of my two contributions to this cookbook goes out to my Dad — this Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops recipe. For as long as I can remember, my dad has loved pork chops.