Blackened pork shoulder. Blackened Pork Tenderloin – the BEST pork tenderloin EVER! Pork is marinated overnight in a mixture of garlic, onion, thyme, oregano, paprika, tarragon, salt, red pepper. See how to make flavorful blackened chops without setting off the fire alarm.
An Oven Recipe for Jamaican Jerk Pork Shoulder. The result is flavorful and juicy pork roast with a blackened crust. This is a rustic dish, as it's not easy to cut pork from the bone inelegant, even strips. You can cook Blackened pork shoulder using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blackened pork shoulder
- Prepare of Pork shoulder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of hot pepper flakes.
- It’s of Garlic powder few shakes.
- You need of Onion powder few shakes.
- Prepare of Broiling pan or cast iron pan.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of pepper.
- It’s clove of Garlic.
This tasty Smoked Pork Soup combines fresh sweet corn, smoked pork butt, onions, green chili's and salsa To me anytime of the year is a great time for a pot of soup This Blackened Corn and Smoked..season an enormous whole pork shoulder with salt and black pepper. make the pork taste better, and the blackened junk which sticks to the bottom of your pot will add flavor to the liquid in which the. Place a prepared tortilla on a flat surface. Put the blackened carnitas on it. Smoked pork shoulder makes great pulled pork.
Blackened pork shoulder instructions
- Rub raw pork in pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper flakes, Cajun seasoning (on both sides).
- Take a knife and cut small slits in pork…. Chop up garlic clove and put pieces of garlic cloves into slits.
- Coat pan in olive oil.
- Put in oven at 300* for about 20 minutes per pound the one I have is about 4 pounds.
- Then move oven rack to 2nd from the top spot.. Turn oven on broil high… Take a brush or spoon and baste with pork juices, then place on rack for 15 to 20 minutes….. Flip pork and repeat baste, and place back on rack for 20 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!.
The humble pork shoulder can be one of the toughest cuts of meat from the pig, but since most hogs are under one year old when butchered. The shoulder joint of pork can be bought as smaller cuts or as a whole roasting joint. It's relatively inexpensive, so is ideal for a roast if you're working on a tighter budget, as well as having a rich flavor. Shoulder meat is also used for diced cubes to make casseroles and kebabs as well as being minced. I've made pulled pork many times in a slow cooker but.