Extra Fluffy Pancakes. Great recipe for "Extra-Yummy" Pancakes with a nice touch of cinnamon! I used only two tsp. of cinnamon vs. a full Tbsp. and added. Thanks to CuriosityStream for sponsoring this video!
Oh, and yes, my little brother makes pancakes on To be honest, pancakes are not my favorite thing to make… hence why I passed that job off to my. These dairy free pancakes are extra fluffy and made from scratch. They can be made with any dairy free milk you choose. You can cook Extra Fluffy Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Extra Fluffy Pancakes
- Prepare of Batter.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- You need of lemon zest.
- You need of salt.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- It’s of egg.
You won't even be able to tell that there's no butter or milk. Pancakes are a pretty perfect food. We can all agree on this, right? 🥞. But there's one thing that can sometimes be tricky about pancakes, and that is nailing their consistency.
Extra Fluffy Pancakes instructions
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon powder, lemon zest.
- Add salt to dry mix.
- Add olive oil and stir.
- Add egg and vanilla essense and stir.
- Add milk but make sure to limit it if consistency becomes too liquid. aim for a thick consistency.
- Use a non stick pan for best results on a low fire..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce or the good old maple syrup.
Fluffy pancakes are one of my all-time favourite Sunday morning breakfast treats. The problem is that a lot of great pancake recipes call for buttermilk. (Honestly, who keeps buttermilk at home? These are my absolute favorite 'plain' pancakes. I love these so much that I can't put anything on them lol. Skip the flight to Japan and make Gram Pancake extra tall fluffy Japanese soufflé pancakes right at home. #soufflepancake #pancakes #japanese #recipe #grampancakes.