Classic Fluffy Pancakes.
You can cook Classic Fluffy Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Fluffy Pancakes
- Prepare of Mix.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- It’s of Butter.
Classic Fluffy Pancakes step by step
- Preheat the pan in Low-Medium heat.
- Pour the vinegar in the milk and let it rest for a couple of minutes.
- Sieve the Flour, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder and Baking Soda in a big bowl.
- Melt the Butter in the microwave.
- Pour the Milk+Vinegar mix in the bowl with the flour and use a manual or electric mixer in a slow but steady speed.
- Add the Eggs and the melted butter, and keep stirring until the mix looks thick but liquid.
- Take the preheated pan to Medium heat, and use butter or cooking spray on the surface.
- pour the mix on the pan and wait until the pancake is bubbly on the surface to flip over.
- let it seal on the other side, then serve in a plate.