Blue Lamb Burger. Mix lamb, parsley, rosemary, salt and pepper. Make a dent and add cheese disk, cover and flatten. Blue Lamb Burgers A Wood Pellet Grill Recipe Our Ingredients Cooking Directions: Blue Lamb Burgers.
Coat a large saute pan with olive oil, toss in the diced onions and season with salt and crushed red pepper. Add the buns to the pan of reserved fond, cut side down. Build the burgers using the toasted buns, cooked patties, sliced shallot, and as much of the yogurt sauce as you'd like. You can have Blue Lamb Burger using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blue Lamb Burger
- It’s 5 of lbs. ground lamb.
- You need 1/4 cup of cumin seeds (toasted).
- You need 2 of Tbl. coriander.
- It’s 2 of medium yellow onions.
- It’s 1 bunch of sage.
- You need 1 bunch of mint.
- You need 4 sprigs of rosemary.
- It’s of maytag blue cheese (for garnish).
- Prepare of arugula (for garnish).
- Prepare of tzatiki.
- It’s 1 of Tbls. salt.
- Prepare 1 of Tbls. white pepper.
- Prepare of brioche burger buns.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of plain bread crumbs.
Serve the burgers with the roasted carrots and any remaining yogurt sauce on the side. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page. Lamb – Ground lamb, feel free to mix in some ground pork or beef if you'd like. Herbs – Fresh dill and mint chopped up, as well as some dried oregano.
Blue Lamb Burger instructions
- Chop rosemary, mint, sage..
- Dice onion, sautee until tender.
- Add chopped herbs, onion, salt, pepper, cumin seeds, and coriander to ground lamb . Mix until well combined..
- Add eggs and bread crumbs. Mix until combined..
- Form burger patties.
- Cook to desired temp on grill or flat top which ever preferred..
- Garnish with blue cheese, shaved red onion , arugula and tzatiki.
- Serve with fries.
Spices – ground cumin and coriander. Olives – Kalamata olives chopped up nice and. The flavor of lamb meat pairs well with more sophisticated cheeses than the staple yellow American. Think feta, provolone, pecorino Romano, aged Swiss, blue cheese — the possibilities are endless! Are you looking for a spicier lamb burger?