Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes.
You can cook Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes
- Prepare of gf flour with xanthan gum added*.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of milk. Add a splash more if necessary.
- Prepare of melted butter, cooled before added to wet ingredients.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of Butter for cooking.
Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix gently until fairly smooth..
- Melt butter for cooking in pan, pour 1/4 c pancakes, and cook pancakes until bubbly then flip and cook another minute or 2..
- This photo shows some boysenberry syrup but Real maple syrup is my fave!.