Mom's Fluffy Pancakes.
You can cook Mom's Fluffy Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Fluffy Pancakes
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of White Vinager.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Butter, melted.
Mom's Fluffy Pancakes step by step
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large mixing bowl..
- Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk..
- Pour flour mixture into wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray..
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the other side..