A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder.
You can cook A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder
- You need 1/2 kg of lean pork shoulder.
- You need 100 gr of tapioca or corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of ripe pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 4 of -5 cloves garlic.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Spices: seasoning powder, salt, black pepper, oyster sauce, sugar, vinegar.
A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder instructions
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Rinse the lean pork shoulder then pound until tender then dice and season to taste: 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, a pinch of ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce, squeeze shallot and garlic to get liquid. Set aside to marinate in 30 minutes..
- Coat lean pork shoulder with eggs, roll over corn starch and fry until crunchy..
- Transfer the fried lean pork shoulder to a plate..
- To mix the sauce: Finely chop the tomatoes and pineapple. Add some cooking oil and sauté tomatoes and pineapple until cooked. Add sugar, salt and vinegar to taste and set aside..
- Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a skillet and heat until hot, fry garlic until fragrant. Add sliced green bell pepper, red bell pepper and onion in skillet to stir-fry. Add fried lean pork shoulder to toss well and add sauce mixture. Finally, add some corn starch just to stick to meat. Add scallions, remove from heat..