Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. Just throw it on some white bread, sweet Hawaiian buns, in a taco, or even an omelette. Shred the pork using or a large fork or BBQ meat forks, pulling. Smoked pork shoulder makes great pulled pork.
Shred the pork shoulder using meat claws or pull it apart with your hands, protected by nitrile kitchen gloves. You can make it at home, with a just a few ingredients and some patience. Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. bag of tortilla chips, bag of shredded cheese, sliced olives, shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder), Tapatio hot sauce, guacamole, salsa, sour cream. You can have Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos
- It’s 1/2 of bag of tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of bag of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 pinch of sliced olives.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder).
- You need 1 dash of Tapatio hot sauce.
- It’s of guacamole.
- Prepare of salsa.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried beans.
Smoked Pulled Pork: Game Day Loaded Nachos! Pork butt comes from the heavily-worked shoulder of the animal. The meat is tough and is held together with a web of connective tissue. I am cooking this whole Smoked Pork Shoulder on an Ole Hickory MM.
Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos instructions
- Okay.. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky like we were and have their friends spend over 12 hours smoking a pork shoulder with pineapple injection and giving you a Tupperware full to go home with… But if you are or you know how to smoke your own.. this recipe is super exciting..
- Spread out some delicious, crunchy tortilla chips, (I used Calidad brand) on a small baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese of your choice,( again, I used marble cheddar), be thorough, every hates a cheeseless chip. Put in oven on 350° for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Take chips out of the oven and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
- Add a moderate layer of refried beans and another layer of cheese and stick back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Tapatio(or your favorite hot sauce.
- Spread a layer of your shredded meat and another layer of cheese..
- Place back in oven for two more minutes..
- Get out your salsa, sour cream and guacamole! I just sliced up an avocado :P. Its time to eat!.
You need a solid smoker that can hold temps steady for long cooks – so this is why I decided to go with my Ole Hickory. Serve hickory smoke-infused pork shoulder at your outdoor festivities throughout the summer. Serve the shredded pork on buns for sandwiches or use it to top salads and baked potatoes. Pull each chunk into shreds, and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Season with additional rub and moisten with the reserved pork juice.