Pork Shoulder Pinic Roast.
You can cook Pork Shoulder Pinic Roast using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Shoulder Pinic Roast
- It’s of meat.
- It’s 1 of Large pork roast.
- It’s of vegies.
- Prepare 2 of 1 lemon-1 lime sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of head of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Prepare of dry.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried red pepper flaked.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground dry basil,rosemary,tyme to taste.
- You need of wet.
- You need 1 of VEGETABLE OIL (Not canola oil) to taste.
- It’s of water as needed.
Pork Shoulder Pinic Roast instructions
- Rinse pork roast and place it in pan skin side down. Stab about 10-15 holes as big as your fingers..
- Stick garlic, then onions and peppers in the holes..
- Drizzle oil, pour salt and red pepper and sprinkle ground herbs on top of roast..
- Rub ingredients all over roast with your HANDS. Don't be scared make love to the meat..
- Scoop up all veggies and place on top of roast..
- Lay the sliced lemons and limes on top of meat..
- Pour a little water in the botton of pan..
- Cover with foil. You can marinate it for as long as you like. I didn't stright in the oven it went..
- Bake 425°F, 25 min. Then turn down oven to 300°F, 3-4 hours. Or as long as you want..