Roasted Boneless Pork Shoulder.
You can have Roasted Boneless Pork Shoulder using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Boneless Pork Shoulder
- It’s 1 of 4-5 lb boneless pork shoulder roast.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh oregano leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of each salt(I use sea salt) and pepper.
- Prepare 4 tsp of chopped garlic.
Roasted Boneless Pork Shoulder instructions
- Place pork roast in a baking pan and cut small slits around the whole surface. (If yours has a netting keep it on).
- Add all remaining ingredients to food processor and pulse for a good 30-45 seconds..
- Rub all over pork trying to rub into small slits you've cut..
- Marinate for at least 3 hrs or even overnight..
- Remove roast pork and allow to come to room temperature. About 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350. Cook in oven for 3 hrs or until the outside of roast is a crispy brown. Let rest for 30 minutes before carving..