Crockpot BBQ Quick and Easy Chicken. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! This Crockpot BBQ Chicken is quick, easy, and flavorful way to make pulled chicken.
Great for burgers, burritos tacos, on rice and more. Quick Easy Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Recipe. Scroll to the bottom of this post for a printable recipe. You can cook Crockpot BBQ Quick and Easy Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Quick and Easy Chicken
- Prepare 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 package of grill mates memphis pit bbq rub.
- You need 2 of capfuls hickory liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 of capfuls mesquite liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 20 dashes of mrs dash.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of stir fry sauce.
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
How to Make BBQ Chicken in a Slow Cooker What to Serve with Crockpot BBQ Chicken. The best sides for Crockpot BBQ chicken are: Salads: Potato, Macaroni, Coleslaw, Italian pasta salad Rolls and Wraps: Hamburger buns, ciabatta rolls, wraps, tortillas, dinner rolls (for sliders) Or Serve Over: Mac and Cheese, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Oven Baked Rice Leftovers. Crockpot BBQ is like meat sauce in that it tastes just as good. This recipe would be fine for a quick and easy slow cooker meal.
Crockpot BBQ Quick and Easy Chicken step by step
- Put everything but chicken in a bowl and mix.
- Pour sauce in crock pot.
- Put chicken in crock pot, covering sauce all sides.
- Start it it either on low or high…high cooks faster.
Certainly a huge help for a busy day. However, it really wouldn't be much different than just pouring on Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce. I couldn't even detect a hint of the red pepper flakes, and Ray doesn't really need any extra sugar since it's quite sweet to begin with. Some recipes are just so simple, but just so good! This my friends is one of those recipes.