Pork Steak Stirfry.
You can have Pork Steak Stirfry using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Steak Stirfry
- It’s of Pork and vegetables.
- It’s 3 pound of pork steaks.
- Prepare 2 pound of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 cup of sliced spring onion.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 of large carrots sliced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lard.
- It’s 1 of medium onion sliced thinly.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of coconut aminos.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of bourbon whiskey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Chinese black vinegar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
Pork Steak Stirfry instructions
- Slice the onion thinly. Slice the spring onion on a bias. Slice the carrots..
- Slice the pork steaks into strips. Remove the pork from the bones..
- Heat the lard. Add the pork. Stirfry till a bit crispy. Remove from the drippings, and set aside..
- Add the vegetables to the drippings. Stirfry the vegetables for 15 minutes..
- Mix the ingredients of the sauces. Add to the vegetables bring to a simmer. Add the pork strips to the vegetables..
- Coat everything with the sauce. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.