Char Siu-style Pulled Pork.
You can have Char Siu-style Pulled Pork using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Char Siu-style Pulled Pork
- You need 3 Pounds of pork roast (shoulder or loin).
- You need 1/3 Cup of Hoisin sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce dark.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of five spice Chinese.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of water.
Char Siu-style Pulled Pork instructions
- Place pork roast in slow cooker.
- Mix Hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, honey, Chinese five spice, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Add mixture to the slow cooker..
- Mix in water. Make sure the roast is not entirely submerged..
- Cook for 10 hours, turning roast a few times so the outside crisps slightly on all sides..
- Pull roast apart with two forks until it looks shredded..
- Taste. Add more spices if needed..
- Cook for 2 more hours on low heat..