Roasted Pork in Sauerkraut.
You can have Roasted Pork in Sauerkraut using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Pork in Sauerkraut
- You need 56 ounces of sauerkraut.
- You need 4-1/2 pound of pork shoulder with bone in.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of salt.
Roasted Pork in Sauerkraut step by step
- Preheat oven 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get a skillet hot and sear every side of the pork. After each side is seared rub with salt every side..
- Take half the sauerkraut and add to pan to get all the drippings and bits of pork..
- Add all the sauerkraut to the pork in a roaster. This should take around 15 minutes..
- Roast the pork and sauerkraut in the oven for 5 hours covered..
- Let rest 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.