Sausage and Zucchini Lasagna.
You can have Sausage and Zucchini Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage and Zucchini Lasagna
- You need of 8oz Zucchini (quartered length wise and sliced).
- It’s of Italian Pork Sausage (casing removed).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Part Skim Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s of White from Large Egg.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozzarella.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Herb Flavor Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of No Boil Lasagna Noodles.
- It’s of Basil Seasoning.
Sausage and Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Saute sausage, zucchini, and minced garlic in olive oil in a non stick pan over medium heat until sausage is browned. Remove from heat and let cool slightly..
- Combine ricotta, egg white, mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan, salt, and pepper. Mix well together..
- Spread 3/4 cup of spaghetti sauce on bottom of 8×11 nonstick pan. Top with noodles going length wise down the pan. Next spoon 1/2 of sausage mixture and then 1/2 of cheese mixture and basil over the noodles..
- Assemble another layer using instructions from step 4. End with a last layer of noodles on top and cover with sauce and remaining parmesan cheese..
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before cutting and serving..