My homemade fluffy Pancakes. This Homemade Pancakes Recipe makes soft & fluffy old-fashioned pancakes! When you have a little time on a weekend morning for a fun breakfast, pancakes are perfect! Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup.
I always have buttermilk handy so I used that instead of doing sour milk as I find the real stuff does make a. This recipe makes amazing thick fluffy pancakes. I had a request for a video on how to make pancakes so here we go. You can cook My homemade fluffy Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My homemade fluffy Pancakes
- Prepare 2-3 of bananas(kela).
- You need 1 cup of All-purpose flour(maida).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s To taste of Sugar.
- You need As needed of Lukewarm milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare As needed of oil for greasing.
Who doesn't like a big stack of homemade pancakes from scratch for breakfast in the morning, smothered in butter and syrup, oh yeah. They are really easy to make. Thick pancakes that are fluffy, not dense, with a tender, pillowy soft crumb. Much like Japanese pancakes, these cook up extra thick and light.
My homemade fluffy Pancakes instructions
- In a mixer or grinder put cut pieces of banana, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 Lukewarm milk, 2 eggs, vanilla essence & 1tbs oil and grind it..
- Here is the pic of above process..
- In a bowl mix 1 and 1/2 cup of maida and 1 tbs baking powder and the above banana mixture to it and mix it well..
- Then take the pan where you have to make the pancake. If you have nonstick pan use it. Then put in one low flame..
- After the pan became hot in low flame, grease the pan with flavorless oil or refined oil..
- Then put one full ladle into the pan and wait it to spread it own without disturbing it..
- Make sure to turn it to other side after 2 to 3 min after the upper side appears to be little porous..
- So it would take approximately 5min per each pancake..
- Then serve the pancake with honey as it is a sweet dish..
For ultra-thick pancakes that are fluffy and light, not dense, reach for this easy homemade pancake mix. It comes together in a few seconds flat and can. How we make the best homemade fluffy pancakes. This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light and fluffy and only calls for a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now. Want to get a little crazier with your pancake mix-ins and toppings?