Mike's Garlic Pork & Mongolian Fire Noodles.
You can have Mike's Garlic Pork & Mongolian Fire Noodles using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Pork & Mongolian Fire Noodles
- It’s of GARLIC PORK & MARINADE SECTION.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Pork Roast.
- Prepare 2 large of Garlic Cloves [large chop – thin sliced].
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tsangs Mongolian Fire Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Each: Sesame Oil – Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Each: Garlic & Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- It’s 1 of NOODLES, VEGETABLES & SAUCE SECTION 14.2 oz Bag: Hokkien Noodles.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tsangs Mongolian Fire Oil + 2 tbsp Wok Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Each: Soy Sauce – Garlic Chili Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [rough chop].
- You need 4 small of Thai Red Peppers [fine chop] Or: 1/2 Tbsp Red Chili Flakes.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cabbage [sliced & packed].
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro [packed].
- You need 2 large of Green Onions [chopped – both green & white parts].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Options & Garnishments.
- You need 1 of Shitaki Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Sesame Seeds.
Mike's Garlic Pork & Mongolian Fire Noodles step by step
- Rinse pork roast under cold water. Using a knife, make small slits in your meat and tuck slices of fresh garlic into your roast..
- Add everything in the Marinade Section into a Ziplock Bag and allow pork to marinate for at least 1 hour flipping and massaging the bag occasionally..
- Gather all the ingredients you'll need for your noodles. Have them ready once your Wok or pan is heated..
- Pan sear your pork roast in its own marinade on all sides until it's browned and slightly charred. Pull from pan and place in the oven at 350° for 25-30 minutes uncovered. Check for doneness in the center. You don't want to see any blood or bright pink color in your meat. Pull from oven and allow roast to rest for 5 minutes. Slice meat into thin, round medallions..
- Heat your Wok [or pan] and add all oils and fluids to it, including garlic chili sauce and soy. After heated, add your peppers, garlic, whites of onions and cabbage and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Do not burn your garlic. Do this by moving everything around in your pan or Wok constantly. Add your noodles and green onion tops and cook 1 minute longer. Add fresh Cilantro and heat for 20 additional seconds. ° You'll want your noodles lightly coated in oil so add additional Mongolian Fire Oil or Wok Oil if need be at the finish..
- Serve your heated noodles in a bowl or on a plate immediately. Add your sliced garlic pork medallions to the top of noodles and garnish with fresh cilantro, parsley, chives and/or sesame seeds. Definitely serve this dish with additional Soy Sauce and Mongolian Fire Oil. Any additional Garlic Chili Sauce as a condiment will alter this dishes entire structure so use with caution!.