Chinese Restaurant Style Stir-Fried Meat and Vegetables.
You can have Chinese Restaurant Style Stir-Fried Meat and Vegetables using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Restaurant Style Stir-Fried Meat and Vegetables
- It’s 80 grams of Pork shoulder roast.
- You need 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of Green onion or scallion.
- It’s 1/4 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Wood ear mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 clove of Sliced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 10 of seeds Douchi.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/6 of of a teaspoon Doubanjiang.
Chinese Restaurant Style Stir-Fried Meat and Vegetables step by step
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and rub it in well. Bring to room temperature. Finely chop the carrots. Take off the thin roots of the bean sprouts and diagonally slice the green onions..
- Chop the cabbage and green peppers, then slice the onion into wedges. Combine the sauce ingredients..
- Blanch the vegetables. Boil water in a pot, add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of oil, then add the hard vegetables. Don't add the green onions, bean sprouts, or wood ear mushrooms..
- When the green peppers become a vibrant green, drain the vegetables. Be careful not to over-cook..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and add the meat. When the meat is about 80% cooked, add the green onions, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry until fragrant..
- Drizzle the Shaoxing wine around the sides of the pan. When the alcohol has evaporated, add the douchi. Then, add the vegetables and bean sprouts. Stir for about 15 seconds, add the sauce, and mix it all together..
- After about another 30 seconds of stirring, the bean sprouts should be good, so add the katakuriko slurry to thicken it up..
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, toss, and enjoy!.