Bread Roll – Andhra style. Bread roll is a piece of bread usually small and round in shape and is considered as side dish. Bread rolls can be of any shape and size and is often used in the same way as sandwich which is filled with a yummy stuffing between two halves. Home made fresh bread rolls are an excellent treat for all in ones family.
Stuffed Bread Rolls with Pumpkin, Onion & Cheese Recipe is a wonderful way of using Pumpkin as a filling stuffed inside a fluffy whole wheat bread. The pumpkin filling has a hint of nutmeg and sauteed with caramelized onions. Serve the Stuffed Bread Rolls with Pumpkin, Onion & Cheese Recipe in breakfast along with a bowl of Fresh Fruits and a cup of Espresso Coffee. You can have Bread Roll – Andhra style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Roll – Andhra style
- Prepare 3-4 of boiled mashed potatoes.
- It’s 3-4 of chopped green chillies.
- You need of Few curry leaves chopped.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 6-7 of bread slices.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cummin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil for tempering.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
How to make Apple cinnamon Bread Rolls. In this Apple cinnamon bread rolls, the sweetness and the light spiciness and taste of cinnamon gives a very nice taste and flavor to the recipe. Once you tasted this recipe, you will definitely fall in love with the taste. If you want it to make more healthier, instead of the white sugar, you can add the organic brown sugar or organic country sugar or.
Bread Roll – Andhra style step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.Add cummin, mustard seeds, when it splutters add green chillies, Curry leaves, coriander leaves,salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and mix.Add mashed potatoes and mix well..
- When cool.make small round balls.Cut the edges of the bread slices..
- Take some water in a pan add 1 tsp salt. Dip each bread slice slightly in water.press with hand remove excess water from it..
- Place potato ball in the bread and shape into round ball or oval,or flatten it like cutlet and deep fry till golden brown. Similarly make all the bread rolls..Serve with green chutney or Ketchup..
A soft roll is a bread roll made with yeast , with a soft crust and fluffy interior! In my humble opinion the whole secret of making soft rolls is in the quality of the yeast and good kneading. I like to use fresh yeast and I personally find it's providing the best results every time. Bread roll is an evening snack recipe made using bread slices and the filling done inside is of boiled potato spicy filling and therefore, these are called as bread potato rolls. Other snacks recipes or iftar recipes to be tried below: kanda poha or poha recipe; aloo poha or batata poha; shankarpali; samosa recipe punjabi style; masala vada Dust some flour in baking tray and place the stuffed bread roll.