Honey Char Siu (Chinese-Style Roasted Pork).
You can cook Honey Char Siu (Chinese-Style Roasted Pork) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Char Siu (Chinese-Style Roasted Pork)
- You need 500 grams of Pork shoulder block.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of tablespon ○Shaoxing wine or cooking sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Miso.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Honey.
Honey Char Siu (Chinese-Style Roasted Pork) step by step
- Roll up the pork and bind it with kitchen twine. Rub the ● honey and salt well onto the meat, then let rest for at least 30 minutes..
- Mix together the ○ ingredients, then coat the meat from Step 1 with it..
- Let it marinate completely for 2~3 days, turning over once a day..
- Put on the center rack of an oven heated to 180℃ and bake for 40 minutes. Coat with the remaining marinade 3 times while it's baking..
- It's ready and cooked through when clear juices run out when poked with a skewer. Try it on ramen or a rice bowl!.