Sweet n Sour Pork with Fried Noodles.
You can cook Sweet n Sour Pork with Fried Noodles using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet n Sour Pork with Fried Noodles
- Prepare of Pork Steak.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 g of whole green beans.
- It’s 2 of x Chinese Egg Noodle Cakes.
- You need 1 of x Sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sweet Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 of x chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of x garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Oil.
Sweet n Sour Pork with Fried Noodles instructions
- Add Noodle Cakes to boiling water and allow to simmer for about 3 minutes. Drain water and set aside..
- Sauté onion, garlic and paprika.
- Add meat strip and fry until cooked, once cooked set aside..
- In a bowl, mix sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and honey (I used maple syrup cause my honey finished the honey. Worked just as well).
- Fry greenbeans, sweet corn and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper. (and any other spice of your choice, I used Robertson Chicken) add a few chunky bits if corn, for presentation).
- Add remainder of sauce mix and noodles. Stir fry..
- I love a bite in my food so I add chopped chilli once served to cut through the sweetness of the dish. If chilli isn't your thing a dash of soy sauce will do the same..