Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited".
You can cook Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited"
- Prepare of " Preheated Oven.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Yellow Squash and Zucchini Medium Diced.
- Prepare of Medium Onion Medium Diced.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Seasoning Salt.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Garlic Finely Minced.
- You need of Eggs & 1/2 Cup Whole Milk Beaten Together.
- It’s of Shredded Colby Cheese.
- It’s of 20 Butter Crackers Divided.
- It’s of Crushed French Fried Onions.
- Prepare of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" instructions
- In a large size skillet, melt butter and olive oil over medium high heat. Add diced squash, zucchini, onion, and salt and pepper. Saute until squash and zucchini are fork tender, and most of the excess water has evaporated. This will take 20-25 minutes. Add minced garlic and worcestershire sauce during the last minute..
- Remove pan from heat. Add 10 crushed butter crackers, eggs and milk mixture, and shredded cheese. Stir until all the cheese melts, and mixture comes together. There will be enough residual heat left in the pan to do this..
- Pour mixture into a 9"pie dish. Top with the rest of the crushed butter crackers, french fried onions, parmesan cheese. Bake at 350" for 30 minutes..
- When done let rest for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!!.