Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes.
You can cook Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- You need of Step A.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of all purpose flour/plain flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of castor sugar.
- You need of Step B.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3/4 C of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2/3 C of milk.
Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes instructions
- Step A – sift & whisk all the dry ingredients..
- Step B – in separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Then whisk in yogurt and milk..
- Finally, fold A into B in batches using spatula or wooden spoon. I use whisk to gently mix the batter. Do not overmix, It's okay if Batter a little lumpy..
- Lightly greese your pan/griddle with non stick cooking spray/butter. For each pancake use 1/4 or 1/3 cup of batter onto the griddle. Let set until you see little bubble at the side of pancAKe. Do not wait until the sides turn brown. Flip it. Do not wait too long or the bottom part will turn dark brown. Use the smallest or lowest heat. The batter is thick and i use teaspoon to lightly level my pancakes..
- This pancake goes well with all types of berries (i use strawberry slices. Super yummy), syrup and cold butter..