Asian-Style Pulled Pork.
You can have Asian-Style Pulled Pork using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian-Style Pulled Pork
- Prepare 6 tbsp of spoons soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chinese five spice.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 kg of (approx) pork shoulder, rind removed.
- Prepare 1 of good thumb sized ginger, peeled.
- You need 4 tbsp of hot or mild Chilli powder.
Asian-Style Pulled Pork instructions
- Crush the ginger and garlic and add all the other ingredients and mix well..
- Scorn the pork using a very knife. Place in a bowl. Add the marinade and coat well. Cover and leave in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours preferably overnight for best flavours..
- Next transfer the pork into foil and cover. Wrap it over tightly with foil 2-3 times..
- Add enough water to the tray to cover about 1/3 of the pork..
- Turn oven on to 180c and cook for 6-8 hours or until pork is soft and tender..
- Shred the pork using two forks and serve. I served mine in toasted buns with a bit of mayo with homemade slaw on the side..