For Ramen! Tender Simmered Pork.
You can cook For Ramen! Tender Simmered Pork using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of For Ramen! Tender Simmered Pork
- Prepare 500 grams of Pork shoulder loin block.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 liter of Chinese chicken soup stock.
- It’s of If You Don't Have Chinese Chicken Soup Stock:.
- Prepare 2 of stalks The green part of a Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
For Ramen! Tender Simmered Pork step by step
- Rub salt into the surface of the pork block as thoroughly as possible. Let it sit in the refrigerator from 1 hour up to 1 day..
- Since it will release some moisture, throw that away. Rinse off the excess salt and dry the excess moisture well..
- Since simmering the pork will make it extremely soft, wrap it with a string. Just wrap it around and around with no particular technique..
- Pan-fry the pork block in a frying pan until the surfaces are browned. Use high heat, and it's okay if the surface gets somewhat crispy..
- Boil the chicken soup stock in a pot. When it's boiling, drop in the pork block and boil..
- You can also use water + instant chicken soup stock granules. Fill the pot with enough water to cover the pork, put in the pork, leek, and ginger, and turn on the heat..
- Important!!!! Simmer the meat on low from the beginning all the way to the end. The heat should be low enough that the soup stock is barely bubbling. Just "bubble……..bubble………" If you raise the heat, the meat will become tough..
- Let it simmer for about 3 hours, and it will be soft and tender. After 1 hour, it will be cooked through..
- Remove from the pot. Since it's going to be very hot, please be careful. This will be difficult to do if you didn't wrap the pork with a string..
- If you slice it right away, the fat will drip out and it will all fall apart, so let it cool for a short time..
- Slicing it is also difficult since it's so soft. It will be impossible to slice it very thinly..
- At this point, you can coat it in soy sauce, mustard, yakiniku bbq sauce, etc. and eat it with rice. It's perfect as a ramen topping..
- Here's a recipe for Salt-Flavored Soup Ramen.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146485-additive-free-homemade-salt-flavored-ramen.