Roast Pork with 5-Spice Powder.
You can have Roast Pork with 5-Spice Powder using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Pork with 5-Spice Powder
- Prepare 4 of Pork roast (cutlets).
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chinese 5-spice powder.
- You need 3 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (crushed).
Roast Pork with 5-Spice Powder instructions
- Poke the pork with a fork several times. Cover with the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and 5-spice powder. Let rest for 6-7 hours (overnight)..
- Bake in a 250°C oven for 15 minutes. Coat with honey and bake for another 5 minutes..
- Cut it up and serve..
- You can wrap it up in lettuce if you prefer..
- You could also use a grill instead of the oven. Grill it over high heat for 7 minutes, coat with honey, grill for another 2 minutes..
- It goes well with komatsuna greens..