Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon. A large piece of wild salmon seasoned with herbs and brown sugar is baked in foil in this easy recipe perfect for entertaining. I marinated it overnight did not wrap in foil but covered the dish with foil. It came out so delicious everyone loved it.
Wrap the ends of the foil to form a spiral shape. Spoon the tomato mixture over the salmon. Clean, rinse and pat dry the salmon. You can cook Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon
- Prepare 3 medium of salmon fillets.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of handful of fresh cut green beans.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of Kraft olive oil Tuscan Italian dressing.
- Prepare pinch of dried dill.
- You need 1 of squirt of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper. One of the easiest ways to prepare salmon is to bake it in foil with some veggies, herbs and citrus. Traditionally, a solemn waiter would deliver your salmon en papillote to your table still wrapped in the paper, and with grave ceremony, slice open the pouch right before your eyes. I have been having a recent issue with my baked salmon much longer than I'd expect.
Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon instructions
- Place salmon fillets in a bowl, drizzle with Italian dressing, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, and a squirt of lemon. Cover with tin foil, place in fridge to marinade..
- Chop peppers, garlic, zucchini and green beans. Place in a bowl, toss with olive oil..
- Take a large piece of tin foil, place salmon in the middle, sprinkle dry or fresh dill, spoon veggies on top of fillet. Wrap tight with the tin foil. Wrap each fillet individually with veggies on top. Make sure each packet is wrapped tightly. Wrap any remaining chopped veggies tightly in their own foil..
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Once preheated, place foil packets directly on the rack. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Squirt cooked salmon with fresh lemon. Serve with rice and greens..
- Enjoy! :).
Cooking baked salmon in foil isn't difficult, but it requires some prep work. To bake salmon fillets in foil, first remove the pin bones from the center of the fillet with a pair of pliers. Next, place the fish in a baking dish greased with olive oil or butter. Season it with lemon pepper, black pepper, sea salt, dill. Baked Honey Garlic Salmon in Foil — Sweet and tangy flavors shine in this bright seafood dinner.