Teriyaki pork stir-fry. This Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry uses pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables, pineapple and teriyaki sauce for a quick, flavorful dinner. Remove pork from marinade & add to skillet, reserving marinade. Hello Everyone! 😀 Hope you enjoyed this week's video!
Add pork, chopped bok choy leaves, and soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until well-combined. Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry by Life with Gremlins. This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. You can have Teriyaki pork stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki pork stir-fry
- It’s of Pork chops.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 3 tablespoons of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Prepare of And green onions.
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
A restaurant quality meal in the comfort of your own home! Pork Teriyaki Stir-Fry; Crispy pork with pineapple, carrots and pepper is. And having a jar of homemade teriyaki sauce in Because I'm on a little stir-fry kick that I can't seem to shake. Not that I really want to or anything.
Teriyaki pork stir-fry step by step
- Make the 2 cups of rice… 4 cups of water being it to a boil.. add the 2 cups of rice and put a lid on it and bring down the temp and for 20 mins…
- As the rice is cooking chop up the pork. Small bits big bits strips. Whatever you want… you can also use chicken as well…
- Chop up the onions and garlic and set it aside..
- In a wak or pan but the butter in let it melt… add the onion first and let it cook..
- Add the garlic and stir.
- Then add the pork to it and cook it till no pink. Add the teriyaki sauce to it and keep right on mixing..
- Add the green beans and let them cook as well… add more sauce and pepper and salt..
- Then add the rice to it. And mix it really good together. I added more sauce to it and more salt and pepper. I add a little of green onions when I serve it..
But really this whole obsession started when I got a rice. Here's an easy recipe for Orange Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry using already marinated pork tenderloin and a homemade teriyaki sauce. Here's a quick and easy dinner that is perfect to whip up during busy weeknights: Orange Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry. Things are getting really crazy lately. Stir teriyaki mixture, then pour in.