Teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes. Here's what you need: boneless, skinless chicken breasts, teriyaki sauce, oil, onion, garlic, carrot, broccoli floret, eggs, brown rice, soy sauce, sesame oil Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour. In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and. This teriyaki peanut tofu stir-fry is a new recipe I've been keeping in rotation lately.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. In a medium skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Stir together scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, charred potato, and rice to make this satisfying one-pan potato fried rice that tastes way better than takeout! You can cook Teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes
- Prepare 4 cups of basmati rice.
- You need 6 cups of chopped mix veggies…carrot,green beans and peas.
- It’s 3 of medium Onion.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of groundnut oil.
- It’s 7 of seasoning cubes and some sachet cooking seasonings.
- It’s of spice of your choice to taste…I used garlic,ginger.
- It’s 1 of tblspn curry powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Sweet pepper/tattasai I like it pepperish.
- You need of for the stir fried potatoes.
- It’s 7 pieces of Potatoes.
- You need 4 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Green beans,green pepper and sweet pepper/tattasai.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 2 of seasoning cube.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 of tblspn blended sesame oil.
Perfect if you love Asian cuisine. Teriyaki baste and glaze is a thick and brown-colored sauce; do not confuse it with teriyaki sauce or marinade, which has a watery consistency. This stir-fry is a full on wham, bam, pow of flavor. Are you ready for some gochujang and forbidden rice in your life?
Teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes instructions
- For best result soaked the rice in lukewarm water for good 1 hour and parboiled it to almost more than half done….
- Chopped the veggies and set aside…
- Wash and slice the onions and pound the peppers…mixed all the seasoning,salt and spices in one place and set aside also..
- In a clean pot add groundnut oil when hot,add slice onion sauté for 3mins…and add the peppers… Fry for 5mins..
- Add the chopped green beans,carrot and peas…keep stirring for 5mins…
- Pour the rice and add the teriyaki sauce… Stir it all with the veggies to get well combine…..
- Cover the pot and allow it to cook in semi-medium heat for 15mins to 20mins and off the heat…
- FOR THE STIRRED FRIED POTATOES… peel and chop the potato into cube….
- Scrape and wash the carrot and cut it into two then cut into strap/longitude.
- Also wash and cut the green beans into 3 pieces and chopped the peppers into big sizes…..
- Boiled all together.. Potatoes, carrots,green beans except the peppers..after boiling it all, place it in a colander to drain..
- In a pan add blended sesame oil when hot add the onion and sauté for 2mins… pour the potatoes into the pan and stir it…add seasoning cubes,salt and chopped peppers stir it all to get well combine….and keep stirring for 5mins and off the flame…
- Note:you can subtitute the seasoning and spice…..
Toss the tofu with one tablespoon of olive oil, teriyaki sauce, and salt. Arrange the tofu on the baking sheet in a single layer. Teriyaki Instant Pot Rice is really easy to make in just a few simple steps. Healthy Chocolate Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats. Add the bell peppers and rice then stir, then add all of the other ingredients except the peas.